- This tea cozy is a quilted tea pot cover beautifully hand crafted by the skilled village women of Uttarakhand.
- It is an essential piece for all your evening parties and Sunday brunches. It not only looks elegant but also keeps your tea nice and hot.
- Made using cotton and cotton blended fabric, this tea cozy is quilted, which means extra padding to keep your hot beverage warm for a prolonged time.
- It is a perfect gift item for your friends & family members. We promise that they will love it!
- You can personalize it by getting your name embroidered on it. Please select the product type 'With Custom Hand Embroidered Name' above and after you click 'Add to Cart', let us know the name you want on it using the 'Add a message for Team Himjoli' text box.
- About Khili Buransh Group: Set up as a vocational training program for women in January 2020, Khili Buransh consists of women from the villages of Seem, Biyasi and Dhon near Garampani in District Nainital of Uttarakhand. These women start early work at home, on their farms. and then make their way to the vocational training centre (VTC) at Seem. Here they learn skills such as sewing, the economics of product creation, exchange ideas and reimagine their future. The VTC aims to help them create an alternate sustainable livelihood for themselves, providing them training, financial, and operational support.
- Important : This product comes in assorted fabric designs. These images are for representational purpose only and the actual delivered product might have a different design than shown here.
|Features||Quilted. Option available to have a custom hand embroidered name on it.|
|Material||Cotton and cotton blends|
Base: 12 inches. Height: 10 inches.
|Weight||100 grams ( approx.)|
|Care Instructions||Use a wet cloth to wipe any stains or dry clean. Avoid using hard detergents.|
|Delivery||10 - 14 business days.