- Delivery in Delhi/NCR only
- Pre- book for delivery between 4th to 6th June 2022
- Fresh Apricots, Peach & Plum from the famous fruit belt of Kumaon Himalayas
- Direct from farmers of Mukteshwar, Okhalkanda, Dhari & Ramgarh in Nainital district
- Comes in an attractive brown box containing 1 kg each of Apricot, Plum & Peach
- Treat yourself or gift to your friends & family
- Product images are for representation purpose only
Apricot or Khubani is considered to be one of the healthiest fruits grown in Uttarakhand. This small and sweet fruit has a distinct flavour, is rich in fibre and an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. The bright yellow-red colour is a treat for the eyes too! This high quality Khubani has a very short season of 15-20 days
Plum or Aalubukhara is a tomato sized fruit which is sweet as well as sours in taste with mouth-watering aroma. The fruit is a big berry with juicy pulp and a hard seed in center. Plums are fleshy and delicious. This sour-sweet fruit is used for making jams and jellies. It is delicious even when raw. Plums are also eaten as dry fruit.
Peach or Aadoo is a fruit tree of the rose family, grown throughout the warmer temperate regions of Uttarakhand. Peaches are widely eaten fresh as a dessert fruit; canned peaches are a staple commodity in many regions.Yellow-fleshed varieties are especially rich in vitamin A.
This high quality seasonal fruit is brought down directly from the famous fruit belt of Kumaon Himalayas- Mukteshwar, Okhalkanda, Dhari & Ramgarh in Nainital district
Comes packed in an attractive brown box- treat yourself or gift to your friends & family!
Delivery in Delhi/NCR only