Uttaransh Wood Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is 100% pure, natural and unrefined oil which is extracted after cold pressing of the mustard seeds by using wooden Pestle & Mortar setup (Marachekku Machine). No heat is applied during this process. This method ensures that the oil is high in nutrition and has a great taste and aroma.
Mustard seeds are a rich source of protein, fiber, and vitamin C. Several Health benefits are associated with this oil due to its organic and pure nature.
Wood Pressed Oil Vs Refined Oil
Wood Pressed Oil is extracted by crushing oil seeds naturally in small batches. The natural process retains all nutrients and flavor
Refined oil is a chemically extracted oil subjected to high temperatures and this heat along with chemical solvents , kills all the nutrition and alters the molecules in unfavorable ways - making it unhealthy.
- Mustard seed is a wonderful decongestant that helps in clearing the mucus in the air passage. Hence, consumption of this oil helps in relief from respiratory disorders.
- Yellow mustard is rich in unsaturated fats that help in balancing cholesterol levels. It helps reduce 'bad' cholesterol level and thereby reducing your risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Yellow mustard is an excellent source of magnesium which aids in metabolism.
- Calcium, phosphorus, manganese, and magnesium in yellow mustard are vital to the growth and development of bones and teeth.
- This oil improves digestion and appetite and is a very powerful natural stimulant.
Net quantity: 1000 ml
Best before: 12 months from the date of packaging
Nutritional Facts (approx composition per 100 grams)
|Total Fat||99.96 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.62 g|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||5.50 g|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||14.92 g|