Uttaransh Vana Tulsi Honey is harvested from Queen of Herbs (Tulsi) flora near Gadmaar Dist Bilaspur of Chhattisgarh in the month of March-April. This belt is renowned for naturally grown Vana Tulsi plants.
This 100% natural, pure and unprocessed honey, is delicately mild and sweet with warm herbal undertones.
- Vana Tulsi Honey has the properties to counter stress and anxiety by keeping the blood glucose, lipid levels and blood pressure normal.
- This honey has anti-depressant properties.
- It is loaded with Antioxidants that help in preventing premature ageing and other chronic ailments.
- It is 100% natural and is the best remedy for cough and cold.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties and helps reduce body ache.
- This organic honey helps in boosting the immunity system and is also helpful for your healthy skin and hair.
Net quantity: 500 grams
Best before: 24 months from the date of packaging
Nutritional Facts (approx composition per 100 grams)
|Total Reducing Sugar||79.27|
|Added sugar %||Nil|