Uttaransh Sunflower Honey is harvested by placing Bee Hives near Sunflower farms in Jagadhri & Yamunanagar in Haryana and Rajpura in Punjab. Sunflowers are known for their exceptional healing properties. This honey is harvested during the month of April when the Sunflowers blossom.
Sunflower Honey has a pleasant and sugary taste and it's color varies from yellow to golden.
- It is useful for the rapid healing of wounds, burns, and for the treatment of dermatitis, rhinitis and sinusitis.
- This honey has anti-bacterial and decongestant properties, and can be used in treating digestive disorders and urinary tract infections.
- Consuming Sunflower honey daily will help in strengthening the heart and blood vessels.
- This honey contains natural sugar, which gives an immediate boost to a person's energy level.
- Due to the high pollen content in Sunflower Honey, this raw unprocessed honey is a very good source of improving the immunity system.
- The various properties present in Sunflower honey help in relieving the problem of spastic constipation faced by many people.
- It promotes healthy hair growth and is also good for skin.
Net quantity: 500 grams
Best before: 24 months from the date of packaging
Nutritional Facts (approx composition per 100 grams)
|Total Reducing Sugar||79.27 g|