Uttaransh Jamun and Neem Floral Honey is extracted from the bee-boxes placed near Etah district of Uttar Pradesh. This belt has dense plantation of Neem & Jamun trees. The honey is harvested during the month of May-June when the Neem Jamun flowers blossom.
It gets a distinct color, flavor, and aroma because of the flowers from which it is extracted. It has healthy amount of nutrients like calcium, iron, potassium and Vitamin C making it great for body's immunity and bone strength.
- Jamun is a rich source of iron. It is this iron content which purifies blood, thereby keeping the skin clean and beautiful.
- The medicinal properties of Jamun and Neem honey will help cure menstrual problems as well because the iron content makes up for the blood loss.
- This honey is very effective in treating digestive disorders, including diarrhoea, dysentery and dyspepsia.
- It is very effective in keeping heart diseases at bay, as the potassium content in jamuns is high.
- People who have low haemoglobin count should make Jamun and Neem Honey a regular part of their diet.
It helps cure spongy gums and bad breath too.
Net quantity: 500 grams
Best before: 24 months from the date of packaging
Nutritional Facts (approx composition per 100 grams)
|Natural Sugar||80.25 g|