- Reversible Japanese Knot Bag is a light-weight wrist pouch, hand crafted by the skilled village women of Uttarakhand.
- It is useful for knitters to carry their small take along projects. Perfect for knitting on the go!
- Can be used as a hand bag too while going out. Add this versatile bag to your collection and make a statement.
- It is a reversible bag which means you get the benefit of two patterns in one bag.
- It is a perfect gift item for your friends & family members. We promise that they will love it.
- About Khili Buransh Group: Set up as a vocational training program for women in January 2020, Khili Buransh consists of women from the villages of Seem, Biyasi and Dhon near Garampani in District Nainital of Uttarakhand. These women start early work at home, on their farms. and then make their way to the vocational training centre (VTC) at Seem. Here they learn skills such as sewing, the economics of product creation, exchange ideas and reimagine their future. The VTC aims to help them create an alternate sustainable livelihood for themselves, providing them training, financial, and operational support.
- Important : This product comes in assorted fabric designs. These images are for representational purpose only and the actual delivered product might have a different design than shown here.
|Features||Reversible, Handmade knot bag which can be carried easily on the wrist.
|Material||Cotton and Cotton Blends
|Closure||Longer handle loops into the smaller one.|
Standard size - 10 inches diameter, Length along the long handle - 15 inches
|Weight||40 grams ( approx.)|
|Care Instructions||Dry Clean Only|
|Delivery||10 - 14 business days.