- Delivery in Delhi/NCR only
- Pre- book for delivery between 4th to 6th June 2022
- Fresh Plums from the famous fruit belt of Kumaon Himalayas
- Direct from farmers of Mukteshwar, Okhalkanda, Dhari & Ramgarh in Nainital district
- Comes in an attractive brown box containing 3 kgs of Plum
- Treat yourself or gift to your friends & family
- Product images are for representation purpose only
Plum or Aalubukhara is a tomato sized fruit which is sweet as well as sours in taste with mouth-watering aroma. The fruit is a big berry with juicy pulp and a hard seed in center. Plums are fleshy and delicious.This sour-sweet fruit is used for making jams and jellies. It is delicious even when raw. Plums are also eaten as dry fruit.
This high quality seasonal fruit is brought down directly from the famous fruit belt of Kumaon Himalayas- Mukteshwar, Okhalkanda, Dhari & Ramgarh in Nainital district
Comes packed in an attractive brown box- treat yourself or gift to your friends & family!
Delivery in Delhi/NCR only