Uttaransh Wood Cold Pressed Peanut Oil is 100% natural and unrefined oil which is extracted by cold pressing the nuts using a wooden Pestle & Mortar setup (Marachekku Machine) without any additives or heat. Using this traditional technique, the oil retains all the essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega-3, and omega-6 making it healthy for consumption.
Wood Pressed Oil Vs Refined Oil
Wood Pressed Oil is extracted by crushing oil seeds naturally in small batches. The natural process retains all nutrients and flavor
Refined oil is a chemically extracted oil subjected to high temperatures and this heat along with chemical solvents , kills all the nutrition and alters the molecules in unfavorable ways - making it unhealthy.
- This oil is high in energy as it is a blend of nutrients and antioxidants.
- Wood Cold Pressed Peanut Oil benefits the heart and boosts skin health.
- Peanuts are a rich source of vitamin E. Therefore, applying a few drops of this oil regularly lowers the visible signs of ageing such as dark spots and wrinkles.
- The good cholesterol in cold pressed ground nut oil lowers the risk of heart disorders.
- The monosaturated fats help in the regulation of blood pressure levels and improve blood circulation.
- Peanut oil is high in energy & an ideal choice for deep frying where it can be heated to higher temperatures.
Net quantity: 1000 ml
Best before: 9 months from the date of packaging
Nutritional Facts (approx composition per 100 grams)
|Total Fat||99.96 g|
|Saturated Fat||17.1 g|