- Delivery in Delhi/NCR only
- Pre- book for delivery between 30th & 31st July 2022
- Fresh Apples from the famous fruit belt of Kumaon Himalayas
- Direct from farmers of Mukteshwar, Okhalkanda, Dhari & Ramgarh in Nainital district
- Comes in attractive brown box containing 3 Kgs of Apples
- Treat yourself or gift to your friends & family
- Images are for representation purpose only
With over 7,000 different cultivars available worldwide, it’s no surprise that apples are the most widely consumed fruit globally.
From sweet red varieties, like Red Delicious, Fuji or Gala, to tangy green ones, like Granny Smith — there sure is an apple for everyone.
Apple cultivation in Uttarakhand is primarily done in Bageshwar, Pithoragarh, Almora, Nainital, and Champawat, in Kumaon Area, as far as Garhwal division is concerned, apples are grown in Rudraprayag, Tehri, Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Pauri and Dehradun.