At Himjoli, we need:
- Photographers, packaging design experts, communications specialists
- Skills in product development
- Skills in development of local crafts to work closely with craft groups on skill and design development
- Marketing specialists who can link us to Corporate India for our Diwali and Corporate Sales Programs
- Volunteers to sell the Himjoli product range at exhibitions and consumer events across the country
- Managers and administrators willing to work in the Kumaon area
- Anyone who can help sell our products
For the Medical Treks and our work in the Pindari Valley area:
- Doctors (general physicians and specialists) and volunteers interested in community health for our medical treks in April and September each year. The camps are held for a period of approximately ten days and include treks to the glaciers.
- Community health workers and teachers who wish to volunteer for a longer period in the Pindari Valley area.
Our partners need all kinds of volunteers for their education, health, livelihoods and natural resource management work – visit their websites for more information.
GIVE US YOUR TIME, WORK WITH US, SPREAD THE WORD